ЕС «Разные дети — разные права»
(Pro NGO! E.V.)
1.03.2021 г. — 28.02.2022 г.
The world of economics is the world in which we live, study and work.
The problem of the lack of financial planning skills and even simple effective management of funds is especially acute among adolescents who can be attributed to the "risk" groups: children from orphanages, children from single-parent, large, low-income families, children whose parents commit illegal actions, use psychoactive substances.
In addition, many parents do not teach their children how to carry the bag, as often they do not have sufficient knowledge on the subject themselves.
We see our project as the beginning of the path towards introducing financial literacy in institutions that interact with children.Project goals:
1. To form the skills of financial short-term and medium-term planning among adolescents aged 14-18 from deprived backgrounds.
2. To raise the awareness of parents of adolescents from deprived backgrounds on the formation of skills in financial short-term and medium-term planning.
3. To create a toolkit for specialists working with adolescents aged 14-18 from deprived backgrounds to develop skills in financial short-term and medium-term planning in adolescents and children.Project partners:
1) Volunteer movement “You know the right way? Have it your own way"; 2) ARD APO "Russian Red Cross"; 3) SRPO “Center for Social Support of Women” (Smolensk); 4) PR PO "Independent Social Women's Center" (Pskov)Location of the project:
St. Petersburg, Arkhangelsk, Pskov, SmolenskTarget groups of the project:
Teenagers aged 14-18 from deprived backgrounds (children from low-income families, children from single-parent families, children left without parental care, troubled youth). Parents, employees of socially oriented NGOs and specialized state institutions.Intended outcomes of the project:
• 150 adolescents from deprived backgrounds, aged 14-18 years, will take part in a workshop on developing skills in short-term and medium-term financial planning;
• 200 teenagers, aged 14-18 years old, will take part in a game aimed at development of skills in short-term and medium-term financial planning;
• 20 specialists from institutions that provide assistance to adolescents from at-risk groups, will be trained in the specifics of conducting seminars and game on financial planning;
• 50 parents will be informed about the principles and tools of financial planning, as well as the way to play the board game
• 1 board game to develop skills in short-term and medium-term financial planning will be created with the participation of 15 volunteers;
• 2 information manuals for specialists on conducting seminars and games for developing financial planning skills will be created.
• a seminar on the development of financial planning skills for adolescents aged 14-18 years will be created and conducted;
• a series of webinars for parents on development of financial planning skills for adolescents aged 14-18 years will be developed and conducted;
• a series of webinars for specialists on the specifics of conducting seminars and games will be developed and conducted;
• 1 seminar for specialists in the protection of children's rights and presentation of the project will be held;
• 1 page on social networks dedicated to the project will be created and introduced according to the content plan;
• At least 24 posts dedicated to the project and the development of short and medium term financial skills will be published on the project page.Brief description of activities:
• A working meeting to develop a strategic plan for the NGO network;
• Developing and conducting a workshop for adolescents to develop skills in short-term and medium-term financial planning;
• Creation and implementation of board games to develop skills in short-term and medium-term financial planning;
• A series of webinars and trainings for NGOs, parents and specialists on the specifics of conducting seminars and the game on financial planning;
• Development and distribution of 2 information manuals for specialists on conducting seminars and a board game;
• Conducting a seminar on the protection of children's rights;
• Replication and transference of board games to partner government and public organizations;
• A webinar on the results of a study trip to Germany;
• Creation of a page on a social network on financial literacy.instagram.com/budget_science